Friday, July 10, 2009

Replica Dooney Bourke Handbag



One day, my friend asked me a question, casual while meaningful, how do you like you present life style. Many people will just give some answers like “I like it” or “I can’t stand it”, or even “so far so good”. As for me, the later answer might be the exact answer. However, it doesn’t mean that I have no special feeling about my life style, but that, I just want my life style to be something distinctive, or changeable, instead of traditional or practical ones.


Therefore, I have no defined life style, how can I give a specific reply to how do you like your present life style?


Just like shopping, for many ladies they will be in deep love with a certain brand of handbags, clothes, or shoes, etc., while for me, I prefer various brands and I enjoy the feeling when I change from this style to another.


Doubtlessly I have many handbags, such as authentic designer handbags and replica handbags, causal ones and formal ones, decent ones and lovely ones, elegant ones and sexy ones, etc. Because they enable me to experience various life appearances and help me show different appearances..


Just like this handbag, Dooney and Bourke handbags.


Dooney and Bourke b-New Quilt Large Tassel Zip Top bag


Dooney and Bourke handbags-Dooney and Bourke b-New Quilt Large Tassel Zip Top bag. Dooney & Bourke signature quilted bags and accessories are casual yet sophisticated.


Shoulder bag is made of quilted logo print fabric.


It can hold your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a bottle of water.


Dimensions: 13" wide x 4" deep x 9" high. Dual shoulder straps. Shoulder drop: 9.25" length.


Decorative tassels. Top zip closure.


Though this is a replica handbag, it is designer handbag, which always make me feel casual, leisure and comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment